Potential projects, at a minimum, must meet the following criteria:
- Projects must be part of the current partner’s work plan
- Projects must be supported by partner’s administration
- Projects must be based on existing ideas
- Projects must be action-ready (real world)
- Projects must be completed within a 12 week semester (or one project can be broken into stages)
When completing the project application, the community partner must define a specific project purpose and scope and outline the desired outcomes. Prior to the start of the course, USU faculty and the Community Partner will develop a Scope Of Work (SOW) that includes the project purpose, scope, outcomes, responsibilities, stakeholders, timeline and budget.